Thursday, May 8, 2008

My newest item!!!

These are currently available as custom items at a discount through my blog only.

Charge is $17.50 if you use my yarn from my stash or a currently available sugar and cream color. I could make them from basic acrylic at this price also. Or you can get a 3 pack from my stash yarn for $45. Or if you would like a specialty yarn I would do it for $15 each plus the price of the yarn. I need about 250 yards of dk/worsted/aran weight yarn. These prices apply to my other knitted bag also and you can mix and match for a three pack. I can knit a bag in 2-3 days but depending on how many orders I get it may take longer so I will give you an expected date of arrival when I get your oder just in case the orders come flooding in :) if you need them rushed let me know we may be able to work something out. I ship priority flat rate internationally and whatever is cheapest domestically (let me know if you want priority). I can fit 2-3 bags in a flat rate mailer. Ask me about prices.

and sorry I forgot to rotate the pictures . .

this is Ava doing her super model pose. The bag is actually bigger than this. I used the wrong size needles on the sample (of course I can make this size if you want it, cost is the same) so I got a scaled down bag so I am using my scaled down (super) model. She is a smallish 5 year old. The real bag will fit a real adult in a similar fashion.

this is the bag with nothing in it.


with something in it. a book (for a book club on Friday that I have not even begin to read), a medium reusable starbucks coffee cup (which promptly leaked in the bag), a bar of swell smelling soap and a container of carmex ("just in case" says Ava) and a ball of yarn.

an up close of the pattern



the grafting on the handle (I have to admit I am pretty impressed with the way my kitchener stitch is coming along.)


if you are interested in buying one the colors available in my stash here is what I have:
pink (above)
sage
pink/sage mix

yellow
teal
yellow/teal/lime mix

(I have a lot of those first 6 colors)

white/yellow mix (enough for one bag)

yellow/orange/teal/white mix (enough for one bag)

I have a sort of cornflower blue (a lot)

chocolate/mint/white (enough for 2 bags)

white (enough for 2 bags)

royal blue (enough for 2 bags maybe. this is a higher quality lys yarn. very nice)



***** money made on the sale of this bag will go towards buying a decent camera . . . yeah . . . .I am think a nikon cool pix but if you have suggestions I am open. . . .so buy lots of bags so that future customers won't have to suffer through blurry pictures. you can make a difference *****

No comments: